Saturday, November 15, 2008

Research

I was doing some research today. I realized that it is quite hard to get information about Codicote. The existing website has not been updated.

I was searching for the weather forecast for Codicote on BBC weather. Guess what have I found? Nothing. This is what appeared: No locations were found for "codicote". Please try another search term or check the spelling of the location you have entered.

Hmm...
This project is going to be challenging - I have to develop a website for the people living in Codicote and the website should contain as much information as possible... but there are limited resources online.

What should I do now?

2 comments:

Peter Thomas said...

Well done Natalie. For weather forecasts from the BBC, I use my own postcode ( SG4 8UA )as I live in the middle of the high st.
Good luck!

Natalie said...

Thanks!