Saturday, December 6, 2008

Problem #2

Greetings!

I've been busy with this web design. Encountered problems rather frequently. I'm still trying to figure out how to get things to work out. One of the problems I have is that my text and images are all aligned to the left when I preview the page on my browser. Basically, I used the 'draw AP div' icon for my text and images in Dreamweaver. However, when I previewed it in Firefox, all the elements on the page are on the left whereas all the elements move to the right when it is previewed in Internet Explorer.

Hence, I've used CSS to set the background images to the center. However, it only works in Firefox. All the elements are still aligned to the left on Internet Explorer. I'm still trying to fix this problem.

On the other hand, I have already created a flash for my header on the home page. I'm in the midst of organizing the other pages. Will update again soon.

No comments: